Saturday 2 June 2012

The Worst

I cried. I did.
That was the worst that ever happen to us. I thought i wouldn't have any chance to say 'Happy Anniversary' to him. Ever.
For the first time- for the first time i think its better for me to stop- to let go.
And i did.
And there was no answer for him.
And i thought this is the end.
I think about all he had done for me, i remember all the moment we spend together, the laughs, the tears. I didn't really wanna let him go in the first place. But since he keeps silent, i thought he do really wanna let me go. So i cried. Again.
And i cried in the car. Listening to radio. Reading his messages. Looking at his face on my screen. Everything was gloom and doom.
I thought the birds are crying too.

Suddenly the sun shines again :)
Nothing so clear but enough for me to know that love is still there. Love holds us together. And we know we can still fix it.
All what had happened teach us to be more understanding. There will always be a lesson behind what has been fated.
If we are meant to be together, pray for the best, let ALLAH do the rest. No one knows better than Him :)

Thank you ALLAH :)

Thank you Sayang :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...